Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Don't Do That!!

First of all, please do NOT come into The Restaurant at 9:30, when we clearly close at 10. And then continue to chat it up at my table. I am trying to close my tables and get them clean for the next day. When I ask you how everything is, if you need anything else... PLEASE ANSWER ME! Don't leave me sitting there like a damn fool wondering if your food tastes okay, or you need some butter for your damn rolls. Second of all, please do not come in at 9:30, stay until after 10pm and leave my a lousy $2 tip. These older folk (3 of them) from last night stayed until after 10 and left me $2. I would have been happier with NOTHING! Assholes. Third of all, if  you can't speak English, at least to the point where I can understand you, sit at someone elses table who wants to try and decipher WTF you are trying to tell me. I will be working with these asshole people ALL weekend, sorry family, I won't be seeing anyone over memorial day weekend. Boo! :(   

1 comment:

  1. I am so sad that you will be working all weekend and I will not see your face. Also, I would never come in at 9:30 cuz I know I can't get done by 10:00 and I would certainly leave you no less than a $5 bill cuz you're cute and all. ASSHOLES!

    ReplyDelete