Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Life

This would be me. This picture was from my senior year of high school, but you get the idea. 

 The boyfriend (Matt) and myself. This was from our recent trip to Miami. We have been dating for just about a year (June 5). 

 Chloe. The fat one as I call her. She weighs about 13lbs. She will only sleep under the blanket at night, she is spoiled.  


Hemi. He is the little baby in the house. But don't let this innocent picture fool you, he is a sneak. Roxy (who you will meet next) work together as a team to destroy little things in the house while I am at work. Yesterday it was the tin foil. Hemi knocked it on the floor and Roxy chewed it to shreds. BRATS!  

Roxy. She is a Cocker Spaniel. She is generally a very good dog, except when Hemi tries to eat her food or comes to close to anything she wants. She likes things her way or no way.

This is what I will leave you with today. This is everyone living in my tiny 800sqft house. Nothing to rant or vent about yet, but I am 100% sure once I start serving at "The Restaurant" I will have plenty of shit and customers to complain about. TTFN :)


1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you...I've recruited one more family member into the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete